Olivia Locher, a young researcher from Pennsylvania, has come up with a series of images titled “I Fought The Law”, creatively poking fun at some of the more absurd laws STILL in effect in the United States. Make sure you don't violate them..
1. In Alabama, it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times.
2. In California, nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
3. In Maine it’s unlawful to tickle women under the chin with a feather duster.
4. In Utah, no one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin.
5. In Delaware, it’s illegal to wear pants that are “form-fitting”around the waist.
6. In Tennessee, hollow logs may not be sold.
7. In Wisconsin, it is illegal to serve apple pie in public restaurants without cheese.
8. In Texas, it is illegal for children to have unusual haircuts.
9. In Hawaii, coins are not allowed to be placed in ones ears.
10. In Oregon, one may not test their physical endurance while driving a car on the highway.
11. In Kansas, it’s illegal to serve wine in teacups.