*What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? A. All invented by women.
* This is the only food that doesn't spoil. What is this?
* A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
* A snail can sleep for three years.
* All polar bears are left handed.
* American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
* Butterflies taste with their feet.
* Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
* In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
* Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
* Marilyn Monroe had six toes.
* Michael Jordan gets more money from Nike annually than ALL of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.