1. Try your best to love your partner unconditionally even if it seems hard not to be selfish.
2. Think from your partner’s perspective when it comes to matters of the heart.
3. End an argument as soon as possible, even if hugging your partner is the last thing on your mind.
Make love regularly, but never make a time table for it. Scheduling a
time for sex makes it like homework and can start to become a bore.
5. Communicate with each other and grow together in love, but never grow apart with lack of communication as the years pass by.
Learn to give space to each other to become better individuals. Even
the closest of relationships need some alone time to miss each other now
7. Never take each other for granted. This is the easiest way to fall prey to affairs and arguments.
Never shy away from positive criticism. As long as you say it in a
constructive manner, it’ll help your partner become a better person. 9.
Be the shoulder to lean on, no matter what. Tough times are the most
testing phases of a relationship. Stand by your partner, and when the
storm ends, love will shine brighter.
10. Never argue in public, keep that argument until you reach home.
Look sexy for each other, and that includes taking care of Yourself.
Just because you’re in a relationship does not mean you should let
yourself go and look shabby.
12. Celebrate the special days.
Birthdays and anniversaries may repeat itself too many times, but it’s
these milestones that create memories.
13. Never intentionally
try to make your partner feel bad or look bad. It’ll leave a lasting
scar that can hurt the relationship.
14. Learn to forgive without
holding grudges. As hard as it may be, forgiveness is one of the
qualities of true love that matters most in a relationship.
15. Trust your partner and your instincts, even if others say otherwise.
16. Never badmouth each other even if you’re tempted to, out of anger or frustration.
Learn to spend quality time with each other. There’s no better way to
fall more in love with each other as the relationship grows.
Be spontaneous with your affections. Don’t always wait for special
occasions or moments to express your love. Spontaneous surprises are
always happier than planned surprises.
19. Always pray for the
relationship. Make sure each day you ask God to help your relationship
become stronger. Also encourage your partner to pray for the love that
both of you share.
These 19 relationship rules could seem
simple, but following them faithfully can make all the difference
between a romantic relationship and a failed affair. If you really do
treasure your love, make a difference with these tips. You won’t regret