2. Think from your partner’s perspective when it comes to matters of the heart.
3. End an argument as soon as possible, even if hugging your partner is the last thing on your mind.
4. Make love regularly, but never make a time table for it. Scheduling a time for sex makes it like homework and can start to become a bore.
5. Communicate with each other and grow together in love, but never grow apart with lack of communication as the years pass by.
6. Learn to give space to each other to become better individuals. Even the closest of relationships need some alone time to miss each other now and then.
7. Never take each other for granted. This is the easiest way to fall prey to affairs and arguments.
8. Never shy away from positive criticism. As long as you say it in a constructive manner, it’ll help your partner become a better person. 9. Be the shoulder to lean on, no matter what. Tough times are the most testing phases of a relationship. Stand by your partner, and when the storm ends, love will shine brighter.