London. Is there a city more famous? Easily the first town in human kind to define the word 'city', London has come a long way. There have been settlements in the area of London for more than 6000 years, according to archaeologists, and its own historic roots are stuck deep within the soil of history.
A city so ancient has many secrets hidden in its alleys, buildings and monuments. Here are some most interesting to share...
1. Most populated city = London.
2. Pollution in London.
3. What once Harrod's sold?
4. The infamous Tower of London.
5. The Millennium Dome.
6. The Little Compton Street.
7. Why Canary Wharf?
8. St Paul's Cathedral.
9. Hitler's plan to dismantle Nelson's Column.
11. Waterloo Bridge was built by Women.
12. Covent Garden.
13. Trouble with underground trains.
14. The Tower bridge
15. London Earthquake, 8 March 1750.
16. The execution spot.
17. The secret of Big Ben.
18. 1908 London Olympics.
19. Sloane square station.
20. And The Tyburn.
21. Animal bones excavated.
22. How Heathrow Airport was named?
23. Streets of Whitehall.
24. The Original Medieval London Bridge.
25. Very accessible PM Winston Churchill.