No matter what you
build by hand
, nothing compares in terms of beauty and awesomeness
to what Mother Nature has to offer. And you don’t even have to travel the world to see some of the
most spectacular sights
nature is capable of conceiving. Here are 40 exquisitely beautiful and natural sights you really need to see.
1. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia.
2. Mount Roraima, Venezuela.
3. Zhangjiajie Sandstone Pillars, China.
4. Chesler Park, Utah.
5. Socotra, Yemen.
6. Bryce Canyon, Utah.
7. Zhangye Danxia Mountains, China.
8. The Wave, United States.
9. Wave Rock, Australia.
10. Badab-e Surt, Iran.
11. Fly Geyser, United States.
12. Whitehaven Beach, Australia.
13. Trolltunga, Norway.
14. Victoria Falls, Southern Africa.
15. Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia.
16. Niagara Falls, North America.
17. Pamukkale, Turkey.
18. Mendenhall Glacier, United States.
19. Red Beach, China.
20. Lake Hillier, Australia.
21. Great Blue Hole, Belize.
22. Great Barrier Reef, Australia.
22. Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland.
23. Black Falls, Iceland.
24. Spotted Lake, Canada.
25. Sand Dunes, Brazil.
26. Danakil Depression, Ethiopia.
27. Lake Natron, Tanzania.
28. Darvaza Gas Crater, Turkmenistan.
29. Hang Son Doong Cave, Vietnam.
30. Sea of Stars, Maldives.