1. Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles or snakes.
2. An eagle can kill a young deer and fly away with it.
3. In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
4. Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
5. The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
6. The youngest pope was 11 years old.
7. Mark Twain didn't graduate from elementary school.
8. Proportional to their weight, men are stronger than horses.
9. They have square watermelons in Japan - they stack better.
10. Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other nation.
11. Heinz Catsup leaving the bottle travels at 25 miles per year.
12. It is possible to lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
13. Armadillos can be housebroken.
14. The first Fords had engines made by Dodge.
15. A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one night.
16. Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.
17. Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone.
18. A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside.
19. A quarter has 119 grooves on its edge, a dime has one less groove.
20. A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
21. Until 1796, there was a state in the United States called Franklin. Today it is known as Tennessee.
22. Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.
23. The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year.
24. The average American will eat about 11.9 pounds of cereal per year.
25. Over 1,000 birds a year die from smashing into windows.
26. The State of Florida is bigger than England.
27. Ants stretch when they wake up in the morning.
28. It's against the law to have a pet dog in Iceland.
29. Thomas Edison, light bulb inventor, was afraid of the dark.
30. During your lifetime, you'll eat about 60,000 pounds of food. That's the weight of about 6 elephants.
31. Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can't find any food.
32. Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
33. In space, astronauts cannot cry, because there is no gravity, so the tears can't flow.
34. More people use blue toothbrushes than red ones.
35. A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.
36. Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe.
37. In the White House, there are exactly 13,092 knives, forks and spoons.
38. Slugs have 4 noses.
39. Recycling one glass jar saves enough energy to watch TV for 3 hours.
40. Lightning strikes about 6,000 times per minute on this planet.
41. Owls are the only birds who can see the color blue.
42. It's against the law to slam your car door in Switzerland.
43. A jellyfish is 95 percent water.
44. A company in Taiwan makes dinnerware out of wheat, so you can eat your plate.
45. The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump.
46. The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
47. Q is the only letter in the alphabet that does not appear in the name of any of the United States.
48. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.
49. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
50. In England, in the 1880's, "Pants" was considered a dirty word.
51. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.