|karma level 241807|
Finally – an explanation of Woman that makes sense to a man!
Discovered by: Adam Edenwarden
Atomic mass: Accepted as 53.6 kg, isotopes vary from 40 – 200 kg
Occurrence: Copious quantities in all urban areas
1. Surface usually covered with thin film of make-up.
2. Boils at room temperature.
3. Freezes without any known reason.
4. Melts if given any special treatment.
5. Bitter if incorrectly used.
1. Have great affinity for gold, silver and a range of Precious stones and absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
2. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for unknown reason.
3. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
1. Highly ornamental, especially in social gatherings.
2. Can be a great aid to relaxation.
3. Can be very effective cleaning agent.
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when happy.
2. Turns pale green when placed beside a better specimen.
1. Highly dangerous except in experienced hands.
2. Illegal to posses more than one, although several can be
maintained at different locations as long as specimens do not come into
direct contact with each other
PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO THIS ELEMENT CAN CAUSE SEVERE FINANCIAL HEMORRHAGING AND MENTAL DISTRESS. BE CAUTIOUS!
Receive best posts in your inbox.