Code review of KANK
| karma level Awesome
1. The program *KANK* has
not been built as per the Functionality Design Specifications (script).
2. The director should have first created a proper Design Document (screenplay)
and then begun the actual coding.
3. *AmitabhBachchan* is a powerful class with a number of methods and functions
but it has not been effectively used.
4. *AbhishekBachchan,* a derived class of *AmitabhBachchan*, inherits all
the attributes and properties of its parent class.
5. *ShahRukhKhan* and *RaniMukherjee* are emotionally overloaded and go
into an infinite weeping loop every 60 milliseconds.
6. The methods such as *Songs()* and *Cinematography()* have been properly
executed and produce fantastic results.
7. *PreityZinta* is an abstract class, which looks pretty but actually
8. Functions like *ArjunRampal, JohnAbraham, and Kajol* pass NULL values
and are redundant.
9. The program takes an unbearably long time to terminate? about 3 hours
and 20 minutes.
10. In User Acceptance Testing, too many defects were found.
Overall, the package is not worth purchasing. You may opt for pirated copies,
Subscribe for more Fun
Receive best posts in your inbox.