Hyderabad city is not just a place on a map, or let me correct myself — it is a collection of cities, namely Secunderabad, and Hyderabad. The city with 200 years history complete mesmerizing, go through below largest collection of vintage Hyderabad photos that you never seen before. Scroll down here to watch the complete rare gallery of Hyderabad photos..
1. #Hyderabad State
2. Hyderabad -1880
3. Hyderabad Public School.
4. Hyderabad Deccan Railway Station
5. Prime Minister Nehru and Major General Muchu Chaudhury flank the Nizam of Hyderabad, Mir Osman Ali Khan.
6. Hussain Sagar
7. Mecca Masjid
8. Operation Polo
9. Secunderabad Station, 1928
10. Aerial View Of Begumpet Airport @ During Nizam VII Period.
11. Banknotes of Hyderabad (before 1953).
12. Mahbub Ali Khan, Asaf Jah VI, 6th Nizam of Hyderabad – 1877.
13. Hyderabad State Air Port.
14. British Residency in Hyderabad.
15. Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad.
16. Falaknuma Palace Long View
17. Golkonda Fort Near Hyderabad – 1928
18. Nizam VII with his grandson Sahebzada Mukarram Jah.
19. Hussain Sagar Lake in Hyderabad.
20. Moosi River (in flood),
21. Musi river floods in 1908 on September, 28.
22. Nizam’s Archaeologist Guard Buckle.
23. Hussian Sagar, Tank Bund Road.
24. Moazzam Jahi Market, Hyderabad.
25. Osmania Hospital, Musi River
26. People standing in front of the NAMPALLY railroad station.
27. Bashir Bagh Palace, Taken by Deen Dayal in the 1880s.
28. Princess Nizam Un Nisa Begum of Hyderabad – 1890.
29. Charminar, Principal Street
30. Hajis Departing from Nampally Railway Station.
31. James Street, Secunderabad.
32. A Locomotive at the Secunderabad Station, 1928.
33. Secunderabad Railway Station under Construction.
34. Langar procession of Moharram
35. St John’s Church, Secunderabad.
36. The Grand Race Stand, Malakpet.
37. Assembly Building
38. Public Gardens, Secunderabad.
39. Golkonda Tombs – Hyderabad.
40. The Afzal Mahal
As we expected that vintage photos of Hyderabad has gone big hit – now to the continuation of Part 1, we share you another 40 Old rare Hyderabad photos. Hyderabad city is not just a place on a map, or let me correct myself — it is a collection of cities, namely Secunderabad, and Hyderabad. The city with 200 years history complete mesmerizing, go through below largest collection of vintage Hyderabad photos that you never seen before.
Scroll down here to watch the complete rare gallery of Hyderabad photos..
1. Sons of a Hyderabad Noble, Hyderabad, India – 1906
2. Lower Tank Bund
3. Mir Alum Lake, Hyderabad.
4. Osmania General Hospital
5. Panorama of Chaderghat, from Black Rock.
6. Nizam’s Procession in Old Hyderabad, taken in 1880s
7. Lord Curzon’s Visit To Hyderabad, 1903
8. Mr. Marret’s Bungalow at Chuddeirghaut (Chaderghat) – 1870’s
9. Osmania Medical College
10. Osmania Medical College Old
11. Old Mosque, Khairtabad.
12. Nizams Custom Office
13. High Court of Judicature, Hyderabad
14. Musi River View
15. Bund, Miralum Tank – 1902-03.
16. A fascinating glimpse of Hyderabad, India
17. #Charminar – 1880
18. Dawakhana Unani – Charminar
19. Gandipet, Osmansagar Dam
20. Gandipet, Osmansagar Dam in 1948
22. The entrance bridge to City, Hyderabad
23. State Banquet honoring the visit of the Viceroy of India
24. State Cavalry heading a procession through the streets of Hyderabad -1948
25. Charminar, Street View
26. The Afzal Ganj Hospital
27. Nizam of Hyderabad’s Palace in Hyderabad, India – 1949
28. The interior of Bashir-bagh Palace
29. View of Maula Ali Hill, Hyderabad
30. Tombs at Golconda
31. The Terrace of Jehanuma Palace, Hyderabad.
32. The Residency House (Rashtrapati Nilayam), Bolarum
33. The Prince of Wales and the Nizam, leaving the railway station Hyderabad India 1905-1906
34. State Central Library – Afzalgunj
35. Secunderabad Railway Station
36. Royal Nizam of Hyderabad Osman Ali Khan
37. Scotch Kirk and Cemetery, Secunderabad.
38. Vintage Photographs of Hyderabad (1)
39. Vintage Photographs of Hyderabad (2)
40. Vintage Photographs of Hyderabad (3)