|karma level Awesome|
The questions are as follows:
1) How long was the 100 yr war?
Sardar says "I will skip this"
2) In which country are the Panama
Sardar asks for help from the University
3) In which month do the Russians
celebrate the October Revolution?
Sardar asks for help from general
4) Which of these was King George
VI first name?
Sardar asks for lucky cards
5) The Canary islands, in the Pacific
Ocean, has its name based on which animal:
A) CANARY BIRD
Sardar gives up.
If u think you are indeed clever and laughed at Sardar's replies, then please check the answers below:
1) The 100 year war lasted 116 years
2) The Panama hat is made in Equador
3) The October revolution is celebrated in November
4) King George's first name was Albert. In 1936 he changed his name.
5) Puppy. The Latin name is INSULARIA CANARIA which means islands of the puppies.
Now tell me who's the dumb one....Don't ever laugh at a Sardar again
On behalf of,
Manmohan Singh, PM, India.
Receive best posts in your inbox.