|karma level 243223|
So the question was this: with what are you aligning yourself? Star Wars ? Marvel Comics? Dukes of Hazzard ? Care Bears? Muppets? Pele? They all made a statement — especially the bad ones, the thoughtless ones, the downright inappropriate ones. So, here, the 10 Worst Lunchboxes Ever, and what they said about the kids who carried them.
10. Disco: What it says: “You might think this is a lame lunchbox now, but just wait until you’re a gay kitsch-collector in the late 1990s.”
9. Wags and Whiskers: What it says: “”This dog is obviously being abused, and this kitty is silently pleading you to help, help for the love of god. But you can’t, because it’s my lunchbox.”
6. Pro Sports/Campus Queen: What they say: “My mom has no clue what I actually like, but thinks that this looks like a generic idea of what I might enjoy based on clichéd gender roles and utilizing an early crude form of clip art.”
2. Hi!: What it says: “Hi! I’ll give you an apple if you’ll touch my belt.”
1. Blank: What it says: “My mom hates me.”
Receive best posts in your inbox.